Refund PolicyLast updated: July 13, 2020
If, for any reason, You are not completely satisfied with a purchase We invite
You to review our policy on refunds and returns.
The following terms are applicable for any products that You purchased with
Interpretation and Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined
under the following conditions.
The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether
they appear in singular or in plural.
For the purposes of this Return and Refund Policy:
* You means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company,
or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or
using the Service, as applicable.
* Company (referred to as either "the Company", "We", "Us" or "Our" in this
Agreement) refers to VO2 Gym, Villagio Mall, Al Waab, Doha, QA.
* Service refers to the Website.
* Website refers to VO2 Gym, accessible from vo2gymqa.com
* Goods refer to the items offered for sale on the Service.
* Orders mean a request by You to purchase Goods from Us.
Your Order Cancellation Rights
You are entitled to cancel Your Order within 14 days without giving any reason
for doing so.
The deadline for cancelling an Order is 14 days from the date on which You
received the Goods or on which a third party you have appointed, who is not
the carrier, takes possession of the product delivered.
In order to exercise Your right of cancellation, You must inform Us of your
decision by means of a clear statement. You can inform us of your decision in person, or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We will reimburse You no later than 14 days from the day on which We receive
the returned Goods. Refunds will be done only through the Original Mode of Payment.
Conditions for Returns or Exchanges
* The Goods were purchased in the last 14 days
* The Goods are in the original packaging
* The Goods were not used or damaged
* You have the receipt or proof of purchase
The following Goods cannot be returned or exchanged:
* The supply of Goods made to Your specifications or clearly personalized.
* The supply of Goods which according to their nature are not suitable to be
returned, deteriorate rapidly or where the date of expiry is over.
* The supply of Goods which are not suitable for return due to health
protection or hygiene reasons and were unsealed after delivery.
* The supply of Goods which are, after delivery, according to their nature,
inseparably mixed with other items.
We reserve the right to refuse returns or exchanges of any merchandise that does not meet
the above return conditions in our sole discretion.
If you have any questions about our Returns and Refunds Policy, please contact
us by email: email@example.com